Outsell adds powerful new functionality for dealers to its customer engagement platform
Outsell announced today that it started off the year with a successful first quarter. In Q1 2016, Outsell added powerful new functionalities to its platform which continued to drive company growth and resulted in another record quarter of sales bookings. Today, Outsell’s multi-channel customer engagement platform manages millions of consumer interactions every month for dealers nationwide representing all major automotive brands.
Outsell launched powerful new upgrades to its platform that enables dealers to engage with customers wherever they are in their lifecycle, track behaviors to identify in-market buyers, and understand shopper intensity. Outsell introduced Outsell Campaign for Dealer Groups, making it easy for multi-store groups to engage consumers at the right time in their individual lifecycles with targeted messages. New Service Campaigns were also launched, which helps boost traffic to dealer service bays. Also, Oustell delivered to its dealer customers new integration with Google Analytics that gives auto dealers enhanced web analytics tracking. Outsell now automatically adds UTM coding to links in all campaigns, enabling dealers to see campaign impact within their Google Analytics accounts.
Outsell also exhibited at the NADA Convention and Expo where significant attention was garnered by the platform, and especially one of it’s most popular offerings, BuyerScout®, the only buyer detection solution that analyzes behavioral trends, tracks consumer engagements, and tips off dealers when leads and current customers are in market –helping salespeople focus their efforts on prospects who are most likely to buy. A recent Polk data matchback study found that BuyerScout is highly accurate at pinpointing consumers who are likely to purchase: 17.8% of prospects on BuyerScout reports purchase a vehicle within 90 days.
“2016 is off to a solid start with the roll out of several new offerings for our automotive dealers using the Outsell Platform. These offerings will help dealers achieve a true competitive advantage and better connect with customers,” said Mike Wethington, CEO of Outsell. “As we look ahead this year, we are committed to developing new and easy marketing solutions that help our dealers interact with their customers and prospects at every stage of the customer lifecycle.”
Other Outsell accomplishments for Q1 2016 include winning several industry accoldades, such as:
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal selected Bryan Harwood, CTO as a “2016 Titans of Technology.”
- Outsell Fuel won a 2016 Bronze Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service for New Version Marketing Solution.
- Outsell and agency partner Saatchi & Saatchi’s 2015 Toyota Camry Launch campaign won the following industry awards:
- Interactive Media Award for Best in Class in the Automobile category,
- Internet Advertising Competition Award for Best Automobile Integrated Ad Campaign and Best Of Show Integrated Ad Campaign,
- 2015 Summit Emerging Media Award (EMA) Leader Award for Consumer Integrated Campaign,
- 2016 Silver Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service for Outbound Marketing Program of the Year.
For more information about Outsell’s customer engagement platform, please visit: http://www.outsell.com/fuel/.