Continuing industry trend toward measurable digital programs greatly benefited Outsell in 2013
Outsell announced today the close of another year of swift growth. Product enhancements and successful client engagements helped fuel new customer wins, awards and other accolades.
“We continue to hear from our brands and dealers that they are moving more and more of their marketing budgets into the digital realm – which is good news for Outsell, since we help customers optimize and measure the impact of that spend,” said Richard Scheig, Outsell’s Vice President of Sales.
On the product front, in 2013 Outsell enhanced its Digital Engagement Platform with:
– Outsell Social, allowing automotive brands to leverage relevant content and offers via social media sites using analytics and data to optimize social engagement.
– Responsive Design capabilities, allowing brands and dealers to ensure that communications will always render perfectly, no matter where the consumer is or what device they are on.
– An updated content catalog interface and a new array of email marketing campaigns.
Outsell also earned numerous accolades during 2013 including:
– Company growth awards: #199 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 honoring the fastest-growing private companies; named to the Inc. 500/5000 2013 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the third year in a row; #44 in the Minneapolis Business Journal’s Fast 50 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the Twin Cities; and named one of the Top 10 private-business job creators in MN by Inc.
– Outsell won Stevie® Awards in four separate categories in the seventh annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
– Outsell along with agency partner Saatchi & Saatchi won a Gold 2013 W3 Award and a Platinum Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award for a Toyota Rav4 launch campaign.
– Outsell Director of Insight Dr. Jennifer Bunner received the 40 Under 40 Award from Direct Marketing News.
– The Outsell Caring Committee was named a finalist in PR News’ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Awards in the category of Volunteer Program.
Corporate milestones also included the sale of Outsell’s direct chat business to Contact at Once!, a standalone chat solutions provider, in December 2013, freeing up the company to focus on its core SaaS marketing offerings.
“We’re continuing to execute on our strategy of dominating the digital marketing space in automotive,” said Mike Wethington, CEO of Outsell. “We are now doing business with a majority of the top 10 auto brands in the U.S., as well as most large regional dealer networks. Our focus for 2014 is further expanding our footprint while also deepening existing relationships by working with customers to implement new add-ons to the Outsell platform.”